Monday, August 27, 2012

Madi May Purse Pattern

I am so excited to finally have my new purse pattern Madi May completed.  It has been allot of work but I just Love the way that it turned out.


The featured fabric in this pattern is Bohemian Festival by Riley Blake.  I just love to work with their fabrics, they are high quality and the colors are great.  I dropped off everything at the printer this morning so that I can have this pattern ready for the big craft show that I am doing this weekend in Midway Utah.  I will have the patterns in stores shortly.

1 comment:


  1. Hi, I bought your Madi May pattern last weekend. I love it. But I could really use some help. On my pattern I can’t see the figures very well, especially the main bag fabric and I was just wondering if you could help me out a little. On part 7, it tells me to look at figure 4. Up to this point I've basically figured the pattern out without the figures but this step doesn’t sound as self explanatory to me. If you could help me out in any way that would be so great. Thank you, Georgia

    ReplyDelete